Leaders plan to keep moving forward with their initiatives
DENVER, CO, March 15, 2017 –Business Sector Media, publisher of the Environmental Leader and Energy Manager Today, announced that it will bring its annual Environmental Leader Conference back to Denver, June 5-7, 2017. With a focus on what effect executive orders from the White House and rules from new administrations at the EPA and DOE will have on sustainability, environmental and energy programs, the conference will highlight what major companies are doing to minimize threats to their initiatives.
The Environmental Leader Conference 2017, featuring the Energy Manager Summit, offers a unique opportunity for environmental, sustainability and energy professionals to come together to identify new areas of opportunity to work more collaboratively in addressing their organizations goals. Unlike other conferences, this program unites a group of multidisciplinary, forward-thinking executives to share diverse perspectives and approaches to improving processes and better managing resources.
“Attendees will leave the conference with an understanding of the turbulent internal landscape environmental, energy, sustainability and compliance programs will face over the next 12-18 months and steps that can be taken to help weather the storm and even thrive through uncertain times” said Paul Nastu, Founder and President, Business Sector Media, LLC. “We have an impressive list of speakers from organizations willing to share how they solved their environmental and energy challenges.”
Environmental Leader Conference 2017 speakers include:
- Bob Valair, Director, energy and environmental management, Staples
- Joby Carlson, Director, energy and operations sustainability, Walmart
- Steven Avadek, Director and Global Head of Sustainability, Citi Realty Services
- Fawn Bergen, Corporate Sustainability Group – Water and Carbon Footprint Program Manager, Intel
- Amy Braun, Sustainability Director, Kellogg
- Cheri Chastain, Sustainability Manager, Sierra Nevada Brewing
- James DeMouy, Vice President of Environmental, Health, Safety and Sustainability, Bridgestone Americas
- Bill Gill, Vice President, Environmental Affairs, Smithfield Foods
- Dennis Hu, Director Environmental Health and Safety and Systems Safety Engineering, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp
- Sarah Levine, Manager, Global Sustainability, Mattel
- Ryan McMullan, Environmental & Safety Manager, Toyota Motor Sales
- Craig Moeller, Director, Advanced Energy Generation, Lockheed Martin
- Matthew J. Pekar, Energy Conservation Specialist, United Technologies
- Jonathan S. Radtke, Water Sustainability Program Director, Coca-Cola North America
- Rob Threlkeld, Global Manager, Renewable Energy, General Motors
- Marco Ugarte, Sustainability Manager, MillerCoors
The Environmental Leader Conference 2017 will culminate with the presentation of the sixth annual Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards and the Energy Manager Today Awards. These awards recognize excellence in products/services and projects that provide companies with energy and environmental benefits.
To register or find the latest agenda for the Environmental Leader Conference, visit http://www.environmentalleader.com/events/conference2017/ and connect with the Environmental Leader Conference on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
About Business Sector Media, LLC: Business Sector Media LLC delivers industry-specific business-to business news, research, insights and information to decision-makers worldwide. Our leading websites, newsletters and myriad of programs have become top sources that business executives visit every day to receive timely, trusted and objective business-to-business information. https://businesssectormedia.com/