Business Sector Media, LLC, Announces The Environmental Leader 2016 Conference, with a Mission to Educate Sustainability and Energy Management Professionals with Ready-To-Go Solutions to Improve Organizational Sustainability Programs and Performance
June 21-23, 2016, Denver, Colorado, Attend The Environmental Leader Conference and Exclusive Presentation of the Winners of the Annual Environmental Leader Product and Project Awards
Denver, Colorado, March 1, 2016 – Business Sector Media, LLC, Environmental Leader and Energy Manager Today, whose websites, newsletters, reports and webinars have kept executives informed on environmental, sustainability and energy management trends,
tools, insights and metrics for 10 years, brings you the Environmental Leader 2016 Conference, June 21-23, 2016, Denver, Colorado.
Sourcing the knowledge, experience and content from more than 300 worldwide contributors from every industry, Business Sector Media is excited to offer readers this face-to-face opportunity, which includes unrivalled interactive networking opportunities.
The Environmental Leader Conference 2016 is for executives who are responsible for environmental management, sustainability, EHS, energy, cost savings, business value, process improvement, increased productivity and reducing waste.
Paul Nastu, Founder and CEO, Business Sector Media, LLC, said “Attendees will take away ready-to-go solutions that are tangible, replicable, measurable and transferable across multiple industry sectors. We have the timeliest topics covered in the sessions and an impressive list of speakers from organizations currently implementing sustainability and energy management strategies and solutions.”
Environmental Leader 2016 Conference Presenter Titles and Organizations include:
- Executive Director of Global Environmental Compliance and Sustainability, GM
- Director Environmental, Health and Safety and System Safety Engineering, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corporation
- Director, Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Program, Kaiser Permanente
- Director of Environmental Services, Denver International Airport
- Director, EHS&S, Xerox Corporation
- Director Environmental Sustainability & External Engagement, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Managing Director, Sustainability, American Electric Power
- VP of Continuous Improvement, Kaiser Aluminum
- Vice President, Senior Scientist, Staples, Inc.
- Director of Regenerative Development, Fetzer Vineyards
- Post Doc Research/Supply Chain Leader, Royal Institute of Technology/Miller Coors
- Chief Sustainability Officer, Office of the Mayor / City and County of Denver
- Vice President, Sustainability, Xanterra Parks & Resorts®
Visit http://www.environmentalleader.com/events/conference2016/ to see the full agenda, speakers, presentations, sponsors and partners. Early Bird registration pricing ends March 15.